Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Share Your Looks, Win An I.C.E. Prize

IMG_7370
IMG_7363
IMG_7366
IMG_7360
IMG_7359
IMG_7364

Dear readers,

The holidays are all about sharing love and this season offers a two-for-one opportunity not to be missed. The Indie Craft Experience pop-up shop is open for business inside Criminal Records. Support of the local creative economy has never been more important or so easily expressed. Hand crafts and re-purposed items invite us to write layers of our own meaning upon their intrinsic whimsies. Add some jingle from the amazing C.R. collection and arts patronage becomes your gift to Atlanta.

'Tis also time to make merry. From offices to soirées, there will be more great looks afoot than one photographer can capture. Therefore I.C.E. and Atlanta Street Fashion invite you to share your awesomeness with the rest of us. Just post a self-portrait to the I.C.E facebook wall before December 19 and you may win a $50 shopping spree at the pop-up shop and an appearance on Atlanta Magazine's favorite fashion blog for 2011.

Cheers,

Shannon Mulkey, I.C.E.
Cameron Adams, A.S.F.

2 comments:

  1. Cameron, your photos always make me miss Atlanta so much! I love going to I.C.E.! Thanks for sharing these on your site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! I just saw this :( Too late too enter, but good luck to all who did!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...