Monday, September 18, 2017

Have You Heard?

IMG_6581
IMG_2889
Dear readers: Last month an anonymous click became the millionth page view in my blogging history. I am grateful to all who made that joyful journey possible. Some of you who follow this blog, or its sibling, Atlanta Bicycle Chic, may know that my first effort, The Chattanoogan, began nine years ago. Recent efforts to revive it were well under way when I accepted an offer of employment at The Tullahoma News. Because those responsibilities deserve my full attention, the energies formerly spent on style hunting will soon be turned to community photojournalism. That said, I today began blogging about my adopted home as The Tullahoman. Please join me in the exploration of this lovely city, which lies midway between Chattanooga and Nashville.
Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...