Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A Sunday Ride In Piedmont Park, Act I

IMG_1450
IMG_8137
November's bout with the polar vortex is but a memory. Atlantans turned out in numbers on a balmy winter afternoon, giving me two portraits by Lake Clara Meer. Indeed, I had no more than turned from this encounter when another appeared. Such are the pressures of sartorial salutes. My usual, happy-go-lucky schedule has been preempted for December by our household move to Decatur. Exciting times, indeed, but they come with high stacks of boxes and miles of bubble wrap and tape. 'Tis an all consuming chore to organize and condense our belongings, yet the blogging will continue, albeit less frequently. Thrice weekly seems doable and I remain grateful for every pose and page view.
Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...